Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Thursday, September 29, 2011

World's Most Creative Bookshelves

In a world where e-books are consistently outselling their hard back counterparts, I guess it is a little ironic to feature book shelves on my blog. I have always been the type of person, however, who finds that your book shelf (and the contents thereof) says a lot about who you are as a person. When I got my first apartment,  I can remember looking at my own book shelf, analyzing what it read about me as a  person, and then quickly driving to Barnes and Noble so that my shelf would "read" a little better!   Below is an assemblage of some of the most awesomely innovative and creative bookshelves I was able to find on the web!  I hope that you will enjoy looking at the photos and be inspired by what you see.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce