Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fairy Tale Fashion

As a Pisces, I am eternally consumed with trying to escape from the real world and I find that fashion is the easiest way for me to create an alternate reality for myself.  I am always the girl that is a little over dressed, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with it!  For me, everyday life is a special occasion and I dress accordingly.  I love, love, love the photos that  Eugenio Recuenco (a well known photographer from Spain) took for Vogue magazine in 2006, and I hope you are inspired by them as well. We all know that real life rarely resembles a fairy tale, but hey, at least you can put on a pretty dress and feel like a princess when you look in the mirror!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce