Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tim Walker...Fashion Photography Genius

British fashion photographer Tim Walker,  has been featured in Vogue magazine, month by month, for over a decade.  He is known for highly stylized and extravagantly staged photos featuring whimsical and romantic motifs.  Many of his fashion photos were among my all time faves, long before I realized they were all the work of the same man, and I have included some of those photos below!  I hope that you guys enjoy these as much as I do!  If you are interested in seeing more from Tim Walker, check out his website http://www.timwalkerphotography.com


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce