Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Katie Bryce Loves: This Skin Care Product Must Have

In general, I am a pretty simple girl...and this is especially true when it comes to my beauty and skincare practices. I dont have any super fancy beauty routine, I pretty much just take my eye makeup off with a makeup remover, wash my face with a mild soap, and use whatever moisturizer I have on hand (currently its the Biotherm Aqua Source Deep Hydration Replenishing Cream).  Occasionally though, I get a pimple!  I dont just get any kind of pimples though....I get those really painful and annoying ones that are under your skin and impossible to extract.  These pimples literally used to be the bain of my existence until I found Mariou Badescu's Drying Paste!  


I honestly can not say enough about this product...not only does the aloe rich cream effectively dry up under the skin acne (thanks to the active ingredient ichthammol) buy it also doubles as a wonderful concealer to use under your makeup.  In my opinion, the Mario Badescu line of skin care products is one of the very best for the money.   I personally do not get a lot of blackheads, but have a close friend who does and she swears by their silver powder.  So...whether you need the drying paste, or the silver powder, or have a different skin care problem all together, I would def. give my recommendation for one of the products from the Mario Badescu line.  You can find their full collection by clicking here!



1 comments:

pamolivesoop said...

i am really glad I've found this information.
microdermabrasion.net

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce