Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring 2012 Beauty Trend: Dewy Skin


This is one of my favorite beauty trends for Spring 2012 for two reasons...1.  It is simple to achieve 2.  It makes your skin look as fresh as a baby's.  I most often use one of Benefit's illuminators in order to get this look for myself, and I would highly reccomend you using them if you havent! They are super easy to apply, and to get the most "dewy" look, apply a few dots under your brow line, on the inner corner of your eye, down the bridge of your nose, and along the "bow" of your lip...blend in by dabbing with your finger, and voila...gorgeous glowing dewy skin!

1 comments:

facebook yahoo said...

lori frepan i truly like this how much is it

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce