Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hunting Dog Gets Out Foxed...Literally

In an effort to save her four newborn pups that were nearby, a fox in Montreal Canada was seen trailing a hunting dog!  The photograph was taken by Mircea Costina who was quoted as saying "it was the first time in my life I have seen foxes so brave, who managed to fight back in front of a hunting dog."  I think its safe to say that we should all be inspired by the resourcefulness of this fox and try thinking outside the box a little the next time we are faced with "the dogs!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce