Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Katie Bryce's Best of Atlanta

As many of you who follow me on twitter and facebook know, I am a woman who wears many many hats!  What many of you dont know, however,  is that for the last several months, I have been making preparations to launch my own company:  Curb Image and Lifestyle Curation.  The purpose of my company is two fold...to enable my clients (and friends) to enjoy more of life's pleasures and simply look your best while you are doing it!  My incredible team of co-workers and I, will offer services that specialize in Experience Creation and Image Sculpting, and will officially launch the business in Jan. of 2012.

Over the last few months, I have been chatting with several of you online about your upcoming visit to Atlanta for the Sugarland show. Ive given a few recommendations for places to go and things to see while you are here, but  since this is so close to the business I am preparing to launch, I wanted to take the opportunity to give you guy my Official Best of Atlanta List!  I hope that you guys get to enjoy some of these places on your visit here to Atlanta next week.  Please let me know about your experiences via the comments section on my blog or on my twitter or facebook pages!

With No Further Ado....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce