Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Couture Week Favorites: Christian Dior Collection

Im in the middle of going through all of the amazing collections from couture week online, and so far the Christian Dior Collection is the most impressive.  Eventually I will share my faves from all the designers, but I wanted to start with this one!  As you go through this series, take notice of the beautiful gowns.  I cant help but wonder if we will see any of these for on the red carpets of the Oscars later this month!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce