Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't Mask Your Beauty!

I recently had the privilege of taking part in a awesome photo series by my friend, photographer Jarek James.    The Series is called, Beauty Mask and features beautiful women of all ethnic backgrounds!  The full series will be on display July 4th weekend at a special gallery event in Atlanta (I will fill you guys in on all the details later!)  Anywho...here is a taste of the series!  You can also see more of his work on his facebook page!  Also, if you are into twitter, you can follow him @jamagination



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce