Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Katie Bryce's Closet - Let It Burn

If you are a regular viewer of my blog then you know that I (like so many others) am on a serious budget and like to style myself from thrift store finds!  Occasionally, I splurge and buy more expensive items (usually shoes) but more often, the luxury items that make their way into my wardrobe are gifts from friends and family.  The following look was created from a Ralph Lauren Collection dress that I found in the thrift store, a denim jacket from the little girl's department in Target and a pair of wonderful shoes that my sister found and bought for me in Paris!



c

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce