Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find things here that inspire you and make you smile. Please leave comments and come back often!
RSS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On The Campaign Trail: Mulberry Spring 2012 Ad Campaign

This ad campaign is soooo much fun!  It is a rainy, cold and dreary day here in Atlanta and just looking at these photos puts a smile on my face!  How I wish I could spend my time playing at the beach in the remains of a giant ice cream cone in fabulous designer clothes!!!  My favorite features from the collection are the chiffon skirts, the sea foam, nude and blush colored pieces, and the pops of sunshine yellow! (And as a side note, Im glad to see that the socks with heels trend is not going away as it is one of my fave looks!)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question about something you have seen on Katie Bryce's blog or a suggestion for a feature? Tweet her your question, comment, or suggestion at twitter.com/ilovekatiebryce